Friday 1 May 2009

Fantasy League Update

With the season nearing it's climax, it is time for a long overdue update to the fantasy league proceedings. It has been an incredibly close fought three way battle at the top between myself, Rob and Tom M (see graph above). Rob has pulled away a little in the past two weeks but it's not over yet.

Players are being rested ahead of Champions League and FA Cup commitments (or both if they are Chelsea players) so normally reliable scorers are sitting on benches around the country.

Bill & Hannah have never really been in the running, but Sam Scott is closing on me fast, could he make a late charge for European qualification??...

Will Rob pull away or can Tom M or I put on a late spurt...

All will be decided in the next few weeks.

Web Marketplace Solutions Football Club (WMpS FC)

2 comments:

  1. I'm second from bottom, same as the Notvery. It's the slot of winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People keep stealin my points..

    ReplyDelete