Wednesday 25 November 2009

A sad day for Notvery



Unfortunately, due to a lack of players I have had to forfeit today's game. I do have back up players who are willing to do show up when we're short and put their body on the line for Notvery, however too short notice from some of my squad players gave me no time to organise this. If you know you are going to be unable to play please let me know as early as possible - we may still have to pay for this game although we didn't play as Jay had already made the booking and also after our good run it is also a shame for us to have a 5 - 0 against our name. Early notice would have prevented this. Those who have let me down by not keeping me informed should see this as the metaphorical boot kicked in the face.
Will


Web Marketplace Solutions Football Club (WMpS FC)

No comments:

Post a Comment