Monday 6 April 2009

Financial crisis looming - possible threat of administration


Hi all,
Thought I'd take advantage of our goal scoring high to ask for a little bit more cash.
Due to the no show of Dan, and therefore the no show of his £25, as well as the extra game we will be playing as a new team has entered the fray I find the club finances to be £45 short. Unfortunately this means that each regular player will need to pay an extra £5 to cover the deficit. I realise that this still leaves us £5 short but I'm willing to cover that, with any input from any 1 or 2 game players (Rob!) most welcome. Apologies for this, but these are desperate times! Please bring your extra £5 to the game on wednesday or I won't be eating for a week.
Cheers,
Will

Web Marketplace Solutions Football Club (WMpS FC)

No comments:

Post a Comment